Wednesday 3 June 2015

A court of thorns and roses by Sarah J. Maas

A court of thorns and roses by Sarah J .Maas was one of my highly anticipated books of the year. And like All the bright places by Jennifer Niven and Simon vs the Homo Sapiens agenda by Becky Albertalli, it certainly lived up to its expectations.

Let's begin with talking about how insanely beautiful the cover of this books is.

I mean how pretty are they? I know they say don't judge a book buy its cover but I would definitely buy this book because of its cover.
Anyways, the reason I am writing this is to tell you all what I thought of this book. This book is a beauty and the beast re-telling. But instead of a young fair maiden and a beast who is actually a prince, it is a human and a Faerie. The Fey people have had a curse bestowed upon them so they cannot remove the masks attached to their faces.

The book starts of with a human girl called Feyre. Feyre kills a wolf, not knowing that it was in fact, a Faerie. Feyre soon gets taken into the Faerie realm to live the rest of her days as punishment for killing the wolf. Little does she know, her whole world is about to be turned upside down as the soon, the fate of the Fey rests in her hands.

It is honestly a great book filled with magic and romance and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment